Hand-drawn from local PRIMARY SOURCES
|Here are some of the mini-comics I print up on photocopiers and distribute at events & residencies. You can click on the covers to read the comics on this site, or make a donation to receive minis by mail.
Use this form to specify which comics you’re most interested in, how many copies, your comments, &c.:
(We’ll do our best to fulfill specific requests based on inventory & timing!)
You can always reprint comics you find on this site, provided you:
- use them for non-commercial use only (small-scale classroom use, personal sharing, etc.)
- do not alter the artwork in any way
- credit the author & website with a URL and (when possible) a direct link…
EXAMPLE: (c)2012 www.MarekBennett.com
If you have specific formatting needs, please COMMENT below or send them via the CONTACT page.
Watch this space for information on ordering copies of collected “Live Free and Draw” comics…
In the meantime, you’ll find some of my other books (& minis) at http://marekcomics.wordpress.com/ …
Many of these offerings have decidedly NH flavorings!
As you enjoy LFAD comics, please consider doing any of following:
- Send us a note (or comment here) saying HOW and WHY you use them, WHO reads them, and WHERE you’re sharing them, &c. …
- Make a DONATION to the project (see PayPal “DONATE” button @ bottom of each page). Reader donations make these comics possible!
- Host one of Marek’s COMICS WORKSHOP programs (classes, readings, or residencies for schools, libraries, &c.).
- Share this site with as many people as possible!