- Republic of Indian Stream (Highway Marker #0001) - "Once a sovereign nation"...
- NH Constitution Article 10: Right of Revolution. - "The people MAY and of right OUGHT TO..."
- NH Constitution Article 9: No Hereditary Office or Place - Free elections, not family dynasties!
- NH Constitution Article 8: Accountability of Magistrates & Officers; Public’s Right to Know. - Open, accessible government, for the people...
- NH Constitution Article 7: State Sovereignty. - State's rights, reserved for the people of NH...
- NH Constitution Article 6: Morality and Piety. - This one explains why public schools and other state institutions don't celebrate any one religion's holidays
- NH Constitution Article 5: Religious Freedom Recognized. - A logical extension of freedom of conscience.
- NH Constitution Article 4: Rights of Conscience Unalienable - Some rights you just can't give away.
- NH Constitution Article 3: Society, its Organization and Purposes - Balancing NATURAL RIGHTS with the compromises and exchanges of SOCIETY...
- NH Constitution Article 2a: The Bearing of Arms - This one's short and to the point.
- NH Constitution Article 2: Natural Rights - Life, liberty, property, happiness... This article has it all.
- NH Constitution Article 1: Equality of People; Origin & Object of Government - "All [people] are born equally FREE and INDEPENDENT..."
- Curse of the Dead Dog Ballot Photo - Here's a spooky (true) NH tale to carry you over from Halloween to Election Tuesday...
- “Vote First Or Die” by Eleri Mai Harris (GUEST POST) - Guest artist ELERI MAI HARRIS presents this outsider's view of the long-running political phenomenon that is New Hampshire!
- NH Constitution Article 83 (Part 1): Encouragement of Literature, &c. - Important roles of education, literacy, & the arts in democracy:
- Wooley v. Maynard (1977) - US Supreme Court justices argue their opinions in this 1977 FIRST AMENDMENT case… (And yes, they actually DO advocate bumper … More
- Live Free in Court - The story of the NH state motto takes a surprising turn: Are you free to NOT display it?
- Daniel Webster on Slavery, the Constitution, and Secession - A career-defining speech on slavery and the constitution, given by NH native Daniel Webster to the US Senate on 7 … More
- Video: “John Weeks, 1911” - A sing-along music video from Big Paws Music, based on John Wingate Weeks‘ landmark legislation, the Weeks Act of 1911… … More
- Civic Ignorance - A comics discussion with former Supreme Court Justice David Souter...